« Home | The Mini-Vacation Day 2 » | The Mini-Vacation Day 1 » | The Mini-Vacation » | The Day of "Wuv" » | The Day Whose Name Shall Not Be Spoken » | The Naming Rights » | The Temperature is Chili » | The Job Updatified » | The Job » | The Interview »

The Return

Guess who's back, back again? Tango's back, tell a friend.

And so on, and so forth...

The tiny robot that lives in my head is taking a nap at the moment, which leaves me free to type whatever I want:

Toronto was entertaining, and I spent a lot of money. We went the ROM, ate a lot of food, and relaxed in the Hotel Hot Tub on numerous occasions. Surprisingly, though, the Heavenly bed that the Westin chain touts so highly, left my back feeling quite sore on a daily basis -- if I didn't have the jacuzzi, I'd be toast!

Mmm. Now I want some toast. Toast toast toast toast toast! Yum!

Crap. He's awake now. Better publish this before he--

Toast rocks.

I prefer warm bread...

Post a Comment