« Home | The Job » | The Interview » | The Dick and the Lounge » | The Complaint » | The Toys » | The Comics » | The Job » | The Movies » | The Friends » | The Festivities »

The Job Updatified

Welcome to another installment of Random Rumours and Rumblings: The Web's Hottest Jack Tango Rumour Site. Just one tidbit for our readers today -- it proves a bit interesting.

Without further adieu, here's the mildly cryptic scoop from one of our alert informants:

Jack was overheard talking to a friend of his passed on to me by a friend of a friend of a coworker of a buddy of a guy who I went to school with who's cousin used to work with Jack 6 years ago:

"I have a much better opportunity ahead of me with the company, and things could be really good for me -- right around my birthday.

And no, it's not just because of
the action figures."

Oooh, cryptic.

--Your Mole @ Jack's Job


Wonder what that could mean? And how the hell did he incorporate a hyperlink into his verbal dialogue? What manner of man is he, that even the laws of conversation twist themselves to suit his means?!

I'm sure we'll find out more with time. Stick around, dear readers, for more exciting updates in the Life of Jack Tango with the next edition of Random Rumours and Rumblings: The Web's Hottest Jack Tango Rumour Site.

SEACREST OUT!