« Home | The Toys » | The Comics » | The Job » | The Movies » | The Friends » | The Festivities » | The Coolness » | The Truth » | The Ether » | The Legislation »

The Complaint

So I received my first ever blog-related complaint, paraphrased here:
"Jack, you disappoint me. You haven't updated your blog in over a week. I'm pulling my hair out with anticipation. Update it soon or I will hurt you. Hugs and kisses."
I, officially, have the weirdest fans ever.

But I digress -- sometimes life gets in the way of one's ability to update his Secret Online Journal of All Things Mundane and Sublime; I cannot promise that I will always be available to unleash a flurry of updates upon my readers (all 6 of them), but I will endeavour to do so whenever possible. It is with heavy heart, and humble hand, that I extend myself upon your mercy in this act of apology.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, it's time for the important part:

People I Know Who Have Nice Butts
  • The sweet, superhot girlfriend
  • The girl I work with who made the complaint
  • The girl that works at Moores who was hitting on me
  • The girl I work with who dated my friend
  • The girl who works in the hotel, but not in my department
  • Hell, an entire group of girls that work in my immediate vicinity
  • My buddy's girlfriend
  • The girl who works at my parents' bar
  • Actually, both of them
  • The girl who used to work for me, but is now a real estate agent
  • A girl I used to date
  • That girl I used to go to school with
  • The Local Gentleman's Club Featured Act for December 18th, 2004
I'm sure there's more, but time is not my friend right now! Be sure to post your Favourite Bums in the comments section, and always keep your eye on the prize!*

*"The Prize" being a sweet, curvy heiney. Mmm. Baby got back!