« Home | The Mini-Vacation Day 1 » | The Mini-Vacation » | The Day of "Wuv" » | The Day Whose Name Shall Not Be Spoken » | The Naming Rights » | The Temperature is Chili » | The Job Updatified » | The Job » | The Interview » | The Dick and the Lounge »

The Mini-Vacation Day 2

One of the nicest parts about going away is that, a lot of the times, you get to see people you don't normally spend time with.

Lynn and I spent time with HisGrace's brother, D. Del Dago, and their respective female counterparts. We had a great dinner, made jokes, and generally felt like a group of adults.

Dear God, this vacation has just cemented the finality of my own life, and the eventuality of death; my mortality is strong in my mind. Oh, horrible vacation! Why didst thou do such of me?! WHY?!

Awesome desserts, though.