« Home | The Day of "Wuv" » | The Day Whose Name Shall Not Be Spoken » | The Naming Rights » | The Temperature is Chili » | The Job Updatified » | The Job » | The Interview » | The Dick and the Lounge » | The Complaint » | The Toys »

The Mini-Vacation

Headed up to Toronto for a few days; this should prove entertaining and interesting for a few reasons:

1) It's the first trip away from home with The Girlfriend, Lynn.

2) I'm paying $62 a night for a 5 Star hotel room, and get 50% off all my meals.

3) I'll be able to hang out with my buddies D. Del Dego & His Grace's Brother.

4) I'm going to buy my comic books before hand, to take on my trip!

5) I'm going to coerce my friend Super-Genius into lunch before I leave!

6) There is no number six.

So, that's the update for today. Nothing much exciting. I've filled in some retroactive updates (or at least, I will have, by the time you read this), so take some time to check them out. You'll be able to see more posts when I get back.

Unless I can figure out how to get information from Future Jack...

It's fun going on vacation with comics. It's especially fun when the vacation is all about comics too, i.e. San Diego.

Post a Comment