« Home | The Mini-Vacation » | The Day of "Wuv" » | The Day Whose Name Shall Not Be Spoken » | The Naming Rights » | The Temperature is Chili » | The Job Updatified » | The Job » | The Interview » | The Dick and the Lounge » | The Complaint »

The Mini-Vacation Day 1

We arrived at our destination without trouble, though Lynn's penchant for holding my hand while I'm driving is somewhat troublesome; I usually have a corndog or other edible item in my hand, making driving fairly problematic.

The hotel is great; I'm acquaintences with the Front Office Manager, and he hooked us up nicely. I always feel as though I'm imposing, but as Lynn says (God Bless her heart), "What's the point of friends if they can't do nice stuff for you?"

The best thing, so far, about this trip: The Hot Tub. My back feels great, and I've got a lot more energy.

Of course, I managed to fall asleep at 11pm on the first night.

Tonight we watched "Finding Neverland," which is still in theatres, making the $11 price well worth it. Given that there is a great store within walking distance, and 50% off snacks and food in the hotel, I've SAVING money just by being here!

I think...