« Home | The Return » | The Mini-Vacation Day 2 » | The Mini-Vacation Day 1 » | The Mini-Vacation » | The Day of "Wuv" » | The Day Whose Name Shall Not Be Spoken » | The Naming Rights » | The Temperature is Chili » | The Job Updatified » | The Job »

The Project

One of the things I hear most often is this:

"What's wrong with you?"

While slightly demoralizing, it leads me to great introspection and self-examination. Redundant, yes.

Thus begins the project: I shall slowly fill in all missed days of my blog, which, if you are feeling adventurous, you may hunt for. Otherwise, it will be work that will otherwise go unnoticed by my fandom.

"OH, GLORY BE, MY LOVE OF WRITING KNOWS NO BOUNDS!" The midgets proclaim.

Dates to be filled in: December 23, 24, 27, 30, 31; January 2 thru 5, 9, 16, 18, 19, 21 thru 26, 28 thru 30; February 3, 5 thru 7, and 10; Warning: Probably will be boring and/or horribly unfunny.